Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Love The Little Things


I am making the best out of life and living each moment to the fullest. I love my job working at a cell phone store. I have my wonderful boyfriend Ricky and my dear little cat Raja. They both keep me sane and entertained. Ricky and I have been together for 3 years and its been filled with happiness. It seems like we all take life for granted but I'm trying to live every day with as much happiness as I can or at least try to make the best out of every situation.


Whenever I think back on my life I think about the people who supported me and were always there for me. I have such a wonderful family and they have always been my #1 fan. As time goes on you realize how important the people are in your life. I have and I know that they always love me. Only you can take what you want from this life and make the best out of it. My final words for now are from my one and only Papa "If I wanted it I'd take it." Remember that when choosing what you want from life. Take it when you want it and make the best out of every dream, desire, or wish.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that was fast! I'm so excited that you got your blog started, you'll love having it as your journal. You have a great outlook on life so keep living it that way. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog and wish you all the best in your journaling. Life is a journey and each day we get to see more of the pieces that make our 'BIG' picture. Love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete