So my goal for tonight was to see if I could run 2 miles. I have only been back into running for about a week and a half and thought "I know I can run 2 miles it's just a matter of pushing myself." And that's exactly what I did! I pushed myself and ran 2 miles today and at the hottest part of the day too! Nike's saying "Just Do It!" is perfect. Stop making up excuses and just do it! No matter what it is in life sometimes you just have to jump in and I learned that from my family too. Sometimes to make life keep going and to make the positive changes you want you have to put in some risk. If you don't risk it you may never get where you are wanting to go.
"When I thought I couldn't go on, I forced myself to keep going. My success is based on persistence, not luck" ~ Estee Lauder
I went running two miles today also. It makes you feel better and gives you more energy for sure just be careful running in the hottest part of the day. You will have to tell me some of the songs you listen to while running? Aunt melissa
ReplyDelete