Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lazy Day

My day has been inspired by Bruno Mars who couldn't have said it any better then with his "Lazy Song" That has been my day today! Sometimes we all just need a break and to have our lazy days. Although some of you might say every day is my lazy day! haha! The rest of the week I have to work, work, work. Let me pray for some good sales and to make some Commission.

I have decided I need to start making my own recipe book. No, I don't mean actually making my own recipes that would only spell out D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R! Maybe with the help of some amazing women in my family they can help me start out by sending me some of their favorite recipes. I am trying to cook more home made meals but I don't have any of the good recipes I grew up on. I need to make my famous pistachio salad sometime soon! But sadly I haven't had the occasion for it.

I hope that we all may have a great rest of the week and enjoy the weekend when it comes! :) I will leave you with this quote to remember:

"Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring. "
-Oscar Wilde


4 comments:

  1. Recipes, huh? What do you want, dinners, desserts?
    If you hurried and moved home that would be celebration enough for a pistachio salad, just sayin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you said that Miss, I was thinking the same thing, moving home would be a celebration calling for pistachio salad, maybe even a double-batch Brooke!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently, I am anonymous....AKA Your mother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, my turn...I still have a cookbook for you and the recipe's you asked for...I'll save mailing costs and give them to you when you move back...and I'll make a batch of Pistachio Salad too! I love the Oscar Wilde quote...

    ReplyDelete