Sunday, August 14, 2011

Home Sweet Home

This week has been very busy and so was this weekend. Finally today I got to just stop and relax for the day. I received a letter from some very sweet cousins this weekend and I just couldn't help but post what they sent me!


It is a bit hard to read so here is what it says: " Hello Brooke. Your in Utah right now but that doesn't mean we forgot you please expect more of these letters" I read this and I about started crying! These boys are something I tell you! :)

Cody's Letter



Luke's Letter


These boys surprise me everyday with how funny and caring they are! I do expect more letters from you! haha!

On Saturday I had to go to work at the fair and let me tell you one thing I learned....no one, and I repeat No One! buys a phone from a fair. So let's just say I had lots of down time at the fair. Luckily I wasn't working alone :) Saturday night and today have just been me being a bum and catching up on my rest getting ready for another week of work!

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why. I dream of things that never were, and ask why not." -Robert Kennedy



1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying your blog and you are doing a super job with it...love your quotes. Have a GREAT week and see you soon! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete