Friday, August 24, 2012
One Door Closes....Another One Opens
Well today was the day that my job at Centurylink has come to an end. I was let go due to not meeting my numbers. All I can say is that I'm proud of myself for working so hard and never giving up even when I wanted to. So my chapter with that part of my life has closed. I am looking forward to finally completing my FASFA so I can start looking at schools and getting a job that isn't based off of sales. While my door has closed Ricky's has opened! Thankfully (with perfect timing) Ricky started working at another job that will be able to support us. I am so thankful for that opportunity that he has gotten. I will keep everyone updated with all news that I get!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment