I am hoping to get my car fixed to emissions standards so that I can have one less thing to worry about as far as that goes. It should be an easy fix and thanks to the family members that have offered to help me it should be done here shortly and my car's engine light should disappear! Thank Goodness!
Work has it's up and downs as usual especially this last month. Sometimes customers can just drive you over the edge, but I am trying to stay positive and happy! I did get this cool little certificate because one of the customers I had helped did a survey and said they would recommend products to their friends and family based off of their experience with me.
(here is my cool award)
July is starting off great! I had a relaxing day with Ricky and now I am just preparing myself for the busy but fun week ahead. Camping with the family this weekend and just have a day off for the 4th of July will be great. The only thing I worry about is that my wisdom teeth are coming in. I have a dentist appointment in a few weeks and I hope that everything is ok. I don't really want my teeth pulled out. I am kind of scared! haha Here is to another week filled with lots of fun!
One day at a time Brooke, that's just how life happens unexpected things come up all the time like cars needing fixed or medical bills. You are doing awesome, keep smiling and moving forward. Camping is going to be so AWESOME!
ReplyDelete