Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Family Time

This past weekend was exactly what I needed: fun in the sun, spending time with family, and not having a care in the world. It has been awhile since I have gone camping with all of the family. The weekend was all jokes, fun, and just catching up. We had baby Kimberly up with us for her first time. She was entertaining everyone as we were trying to entertain her. It was so cute watching the boys trying to make her laugh and smile, although Luke did succeed in doing it quite a few times. Our hike was absolutely brutal...as Matt would say: "it's just over the ridge" I think we managed to go over probably a dozen ridges that should have ended our hike. Even though it took longer then expected it was exciting going over the actual final ridge and seeing the secluded lake.  On the way up camping and back my car over heated on me. Talk about extreme heat! Having to drive all the way back in 100 plus degree weather and have the heat up full blast to keep the car from overeating was very tortuous! But I made it and survived, and thanks to Heath and Jim my car is fixed and I'm not over heating anymore. The guys in my family have helped me out a lot with my car and I appreciate it so much. I would probably be hitch-hiking back if it weren't for them. Thanks guys!


Now I just had my dentist appointment yesterday, the one I have been anticipating and fearing for the last week. The news is I have to have them surgically removed. I am very scared since this will be my first surgery ever! I have my consult tomorrow and I will let you all know when the surgery is scheduled for!

No comments:

Post a Comment