Monday, May 14, 2012

Magnificent Mothers!

This weekend was absolutely gorgeous! The weather was beautiful and sunny. Friday Ricky and I went to the park and enjoyed ourselves a nice walk around the park and ended up walking around the BSU campus. It really got me thinking about how much I really want to go to school so my goal is to start finding out what I want to do and get applying! Saturday I went out to my parents place and enjoyed an entertaining day with my mom, Jim and my sister Hailey. Jim fixed up my car and so far everything is working as it should, keeping my fingers crossed for the engine light to stay off permanently. Sunday was PERFECT!! Celebrating Mother's Day and Jim & Papa's birthday was great. We enjoyed a delicious BBQ had fun chit chatting and then the fun really began. The water balloon shooting/fight was a lot of fun. I did learn that a water balloon that's sling shot super high and is bombing down should not be attempted to be caught...water balloon to the hand = stinging hand! haha It was a great weekend that couldn't have ended better.




"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances"


~Martha Washington 

2 comments: