It has been such a wonderful weekend, with all the clear sunny days. I even got my first sun burn of the year, in April! Another week of work has gone by so fast and with it so has the weekend. Summer days are slowly approaching us and I can not wait to get tan make that get more sun burns! I can never seem to tan my very white legs but I will stay hopeful this year that I will actually get a tan! This weekend has been filled with having fun in the sun and just trying to stay cool while doing it. I had a fun time at Ann Morison Park and hope to go back again sometime soon.
Milo
Raja seems to have a thing with drinking out of the faucet lately..
Ricky & Me
It's the way you make me laugh when I don't even want to smile
No comments:
Post a Comment