Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April Blessings

April has brought many blessings already! It's only 3 days in and there have been so many great things happening. First off there is a cute baby girl now joining the family. It took my cousin Kimberly Dawn Housley until 10pm to make her appearance. I loved that all the family was there throughout the whole day to welcome her into this world. This family has been there for each other through everything and it truly is the greatest blessing of all! The next blessing I have had is that I still have another month with my job. I was afraid that if I didn't meet my numbers that it would be the end of the line for me with my job. BUT someone has other plans for me and I am keeping my job for another month. With these two huge HUGE blessings the month of April as already started off better then I had expected. With this weather starting to finally look great it should start becoming a better month. Other then these two blessings not much has changed from my day to day life. Just enjoying life's little moments: 





1 comment:

  1. Lots of blessing indeed, hope they just keep on coming!

    ReplyDelete