2012 has quickly approached me and I'm hoping that with the new year things will only keep getting better. My goals for the new year are to do better in my job and make as much commission as i can ;) to get a better lifestyle and stay fit and healthy, to start college as soon as possible, and to keep with all of these goals. With 2011 I can only say that the year has changed me and for the best. I learned to live on my own and provide for myself. I managed to keep a good and steady job. I moved back home to be closer to my friends and family and I have done great so far. 2012 can only bring more success and happiness then in 2011. I'm just glad to have so many loved ones in my life to help me through everything!
"Believe with all of your heart that you will do what you were mad to do."
~Orison Swett Marden
Great job on all that you did this year and may 2012 be full of so many more blessings. Love you
ReplyDeleteVery proud of you for all you've accomplished and wishing you all the best in 2012! xoxo
ReplyDelete