Thursday, October 27, 2011

~TIME IS FLYING BY~


Wow! Where has the time gone! I admit that I have somewhat....ok I have REALLY neglected my blog. Work has been so much fun! It's nice being at the top of my training class and having everyone trying to beat my numbers :) Ricky and I are doing great! :) We have busy weeks every week and it never seems to slow down but that's what life does. I'm just glad that he is back from Africa safe and sound! :) He got me a really pretty bracelet and a figurine/statue that I just absolutely love!



It's been one crazy week and I have lot's more planned for this weekend :) Halloween party and birthday parties for my sister and cousin will end the weekend on a good note :) I hope to keep you all updated with my blog and be better about blogging at least once a week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment