Ricky is on a new work schedule again but it's not bad. He is now working from 6 am to 2:30 pm, like I said not to bad of a shift. I always get to come home to a nice, hot, delicious dinner! I am one lucky girl! :)
We haven't made any headway on a date yet for our wedding but we are trying to. We were thinking this September but with all these vacations that have already been planned and the fact that we have no money we are back to the original June 2014 time. I think this means that we need a girls day to start planning some things :)
Other then those few updates there isn't anything new to update you on. We are just busy, busy people!
Yes, a girls date to start planning!
ReplyDeleteYour classes will come along just keep working like you are, remember its been two years!
Better get ready for your post in march!
ReplyDelete