~ I turned 20 and had a family birthday party in my tiny apartment. How we all fit in there I still don't know!
~Kimberly joined our family in April
~Tucker graduated from high school
~I had my wisdom teeth pulled and survived!
~While I was suffering from said wisdom teeth removal everyone else was having fun at Roaring Springs!
~I lost my job at Centurylink only to be blessed with another job 2 weeks later.
~Ricky proposed to me at Hyde Park on Sept 16th
~We celebrated Thanksgiving with 3 families and it made for a hectic but wonderful day.
~Candy making day was rescheduled so that all the family could be there (even though the cost of that was family being sick)
~We went bowling as a family at Pinz in our ugly Christmas attire (which I still think I won that competition)
~Ricky and I moved from our little apartment and now are in a beautiful home!
~Christmas we spent with 3 families again but it's always worth it.
~We brought in the New Year with Ricky's family.
These are just a few memories that will always stick out to me. There are so many more memories not listed here that will always hold a special place in my heart.
Now with 2013 here we are happy to announce the two newest members of our family!
These two will be the biggest help in our little household! It's amazing having a washer and dryer so I can do laundry and then go back into the living room and watch tv....also without having to go outside in the freezing cold just to switch the laundry over it has been a huge life saver!
Our first load of laundry :)
Besides adjusting to having a home and continuing with work there is not much new in our lives. I do start school on the 22nd and I am very excited for that! I hope everyone's year is starting off great!
And a quick hello from Ricky eating at Red Lobster! haha!



Great post!
ReplyDeleteNow keep up the good work.
Washer and dryer, awesome!
Can't wait to see the new house put together.
Goodbye January
ReplyDeleteHello February