Wednesday, October 31, 2012
TrIcK oR tReAt
So I have been told that it has been almost a month since my last post! Oh my has time flown by without me realizing it. My updates are very minimal. I am loving my job and it's been so great being away from a call center. For Halloween I am sitting here watching Hocus Pocus by myself and eating some homemade soup while Ricky is at work. I am so excited to see all the costumes and this is my first year handing out candy. I am surprised that I just had my first two trick or treaters since we are in an apartment complex and most people don't go where there isn't a lot of lighting.They were super cute as a ghoul and a nurse :) Let's hope that more of them come otherwise I will have to eat all of the candy myself! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job Brooke, now you didn't miss a month!
ReplyDelete