I have found out this last month how much I appreciate the convience and privacy of my own washer and dryer. I miss sitting at home relaxing while the laundry was going. Now i stress about if I am going to forget a sock or I am constantly looking at the washer or dryer to make sure no one is going near it to try to steal my clothes. haha! Im not saying that people would just that being in a public place doing laundry makes you worry about things like that. Once i have a washer and dryer of my own I will never take them for granted that is for sure. I will enjoy not having to getting a billion quarters just to make sure my clothes are dry, or having to double check to make sure I have all my clothes. Besides my new found "Love" of laundry mats I have no new news or stories of importance. :)
You can always do laundry at my house, I won't steal anything plus we get to visit and I might feed you!
ReplyDeleteAunt Melissa, we will definitely be taking you up on that offer! Possibly this weekend on Saturday?
Delete