Bogus Basin was let's just say.....AMAZING! For our first time skiing we did pretty good. Ricky picked it up so fast and it did take me a few times to get it down. I am proud that we did so great and kept going. Eventually we will be pros's ;) It is something that I want to keep up with and just get better. It is so much fun going down the hills, picking up speed and just enjoying the thrill! Now to just keep going up every chance we get. The rest of the weekend is pretty busy but should be fun celebrating some birthdays! :)
This is just a cute picture I found of my little Raja. He is just getting so big and he is such a huge cuddler I lover it!
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
~Maria Robinson
So glad to read that you had such a fun time skiing, reminds of the old days when your mama and aunt Melissa learned to ski!
ReplyDelete